04 Mar Hookah Bar Business Plan
Arz al-Lubnan Hookah Bar will be a new concept offering hookah to college-aged customers. Sayed and Yasmine Batroun, the founders of the business, will open their first bar in Trendytown. The business will generate revenues through the sale of flavored tobaccos, non-alcoholic drinks, and appetizers. The business is seeking angel investor funding in order to open its first store.
The business projects to become profitable in its first year with good profit from strong sales in the first year. By the third-year of operation, sales will triple. High margin products will make the net profit respectable. A franchise sale to a chain or bars seeking to expand their market is an option for investors.
Arz al-Lubnan Hookah Bar is launching its first lounge for hookah.
- To establish a group of hookah-smokers that can contribute programming, events, or culture ideas to Arzal-Lubnan Hookah, resulting in 50 events/programmes being held in its third-year of operation.
- As a sign of its community, to keep a Facebook Fan page with 5,000 members by the third year.
- To become profitable in its 2nd year through the sales of tobacco, food and beverages.
- To create a franchiseable model for hookah bars by the fifth year of its operation and to start fundraising and planning for franchising.
Arz al-Lubnan Hookah Bar's mission is to create a relaxed, stimulating and energetic environment where hookah smokers as well as new converts can meet. The environment will draw on elements of Middle Eastern culture as well as the culture of the local environment.
Keys to Success
These are the keys to success at Arz al-Lubnan hookah bar
- Create a comfortable environment
- Offer high-quality tobacco, food and drinks.
- A loyal core following is essential
- Increase the number of hookah-smokers in Trendytown
- Invigorate the customer base to create their own culture and events at Arz al-Lubnan Hookah Bar